- LinkedIn Profile
- Amazon’s General Manager, Senior Category Leader in the UK and EU
- The team leader for Amazon’s Brexit transition and in charge of supplier partnerships across the Advertising, Retail, and Tech Solutions organizations.
- A business visionary with over 20 years of marketing experience working for high-profile brands across Europe, APAC and Australia, specialising in organisational transformation and future-proofing high-profile brands and businesses.
- Has a decade-long resume of diverse roles at Procter & Gamble, including Customer Business Development Team Leader, where he piloted the company's largest global project involving 1,500 FTEs and an NPV of $150M.
- Spent over 10 years at L’Oréal, in various General Management roles, where he designed and executed the commercial and go-to-market strategy and developed L’Oréal’s business and brands in different countries.
- Holds a Master's degree in International Business Economics from the Norwegian School of Economics and is fluent in Dutch, English, and French.
EĞİTMENİN ŞU ANDA ÇALIŞTIĞI KURUM: